Jenny , 27


About Me

Live in: Barrancabermeja, Colombia
Work as: Doctor
Education: Graduate degree
Relationship: Never married
Have kids: No
Smoke: Never
Drink: Never
Height: 5'6"
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Contact : WhatsApp BBM HERE

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Jenny, I'm Dimi. Please contact with me here https://www.facebook.com/DIMITRIaVALENTI

Unknown said...

Hello jenny. Compliments! Have a great year ahead.
If you view this,notify please!

Unknown said...

Jenny you where 27 in 2017. I guess you are the same jenny in amolatina site.I actually want to talk with you, but on a different platform than the said site.please understand. You're a very pretty lady. I can't stop looking at your photos

Unknown said...

I want you to know, if we are destined to meet, nothing can stop that. I feel very strongly that you are my jenny on amolatina site. I will be so happy if you are!

Unknown said...

Your profile suggest you are the same person. Oh! What a coincidence? I am destined to meet you. Please let me hear from you quick. I am so sorry for keeping you in the dark for so long. Is hear now, I can make amend. I should have met you before now, I don't know why it took so long!

Unknown said...

Can I hear soon please? Contact me ASAP as follows; feddykomasi@gmail.com. Watsap no.08037316251. ...can't wait to hear from you. God bless!

Unknown said...

Connect with me on Facebook as Fredrick McCoy Ndoma or on Watsap; +2348037316251

Nicodemus102 said...

Hello Jenny, please contact me at nicodemus102@gmail.com when you have time. It’s important. Nicodemus

Post a Comment